Daniel Travelpiece brings new energy to the real estate business with his client-first approach. In the past ten years in sales and the last seven in real estate, Daniel is focused on making the customer experience his number one priority. He is not your typical salesperson. His focus is never on the next sale or the next deal but rather the satisfied customer.
Daniel grew up in a small town in northwestern Pennsylvania where he spent most of his time with his father, a residential home construction business owner. Daniel learned how to build a home right, read blueprints, work with contractors, and identify flawed or faulty work. This knowledge is helpful when looking at potential homes and during the inspection process. This background gave him added enthusiasm to work in the real estate industry.
He is a Maryland resident for over ten years in Howard County. For the past seven years, Daniel specialized in the Baltimore/Washington Region. Daniel follows all market trends, keeps current on new homes on the market, and areas of interest for home buyers. His knowledge and enthusiasm in the real estate business will assist you in navigating the multiple steps in the home buying and selling process.
Daniel invites your questions. Ask him! Challenge him! Information is power, and in your case, information is free for the asking. Anything that Daniel can do for you is yours. Contact him about how to take advantage of his real estate expertise.
- First Time Home Buyers – If this is the first time looking for a home, his laid back no push attitude will help relieve the stress while making this huge decision.
- Sellers – As a sellers agent, he will use his exceptional knowledge of the area and his skills to negotiate the best deal for your property.
- Investors – Whether you are looking to “flip” a property or become a landlord, he will help you find the right property for you.
Experience and Recognition
- Weichert Realtors Certificate of Achievement achieved in 2017 and 2018
- Top 10 Realtor within Weichert Realtors New Colony
- Top 5 Realtor in his office
- A.A. Business Administration/Real Estate, Clarion University of PA
- Licensed Real Estate Agent, State of Maryland 642630